24/7 Remote Access
to Your Accounts
Are you currently working remotely and require access to your accounting records or are you currently outsourcing
your accounting and payroll function to your accountants?
Are you maintaining your business accounts on Excel or a legacy desktop software such as Sage 50 Accounts?
Are you an accountant, bookkeeper, virtual assistant, etc. and want to increase your fee income by offering additional services to your clients?
As a result of COVID-19, a lot of businesses have moved their accounts, diary, backups, training, etc. online to the Cloud.
We can help in
moving your accounting records and HR/payroll function to the cloud enabling you to work remotely and thereby continue to issue invoices to customers, undertake credit control and bank
We have assisted a
number of companies to bring in-house their accounts and payroll function and thereby take control of their invoicing, credit control, bank reconciliations, payslips, etc.
This is done as
- Step 1: Evaluation – We visit your offices or arrange a video call to review your current accounting systems and advise on information
required for conversion;
- Step 2: Data Migration – We transfer your data from your existing system to your new cloud accounting software so that you have access to
historic accounting data;
- Step 3: Hand-Holding – We assist you in processing your sales invoices, purchase orders, supplier bills, bank reconciliations,
- Step 4: After-Care – If required, we provide ongoing Xero Accounts support via email/telephone.
As Dell is our preferred IT supplier, we
can also source any hardware requirements that you may have. We recently secured a large discount on the Dell All-in-One 7 series and are happy to pass on IN FULL any discounts that we secure
We can also assist in bringing in-house
your payroll function.
This is done as follows:
- Step 1: We visit your offices or arrange a video call to review your current systems and advise on employee and employer information
required for conversion;
- Step 2: We assist in the setting up of employer information, employees’ details, etc. within Xero Payroll;
- Step 3: We assist in processing your first payroll in Xero and help with submitting RTI reports to HMRC;
- Step 4: if required, we provide ongoing Xero Payroll support.
We have supported 100’s of businesses with
their Xero Accounts and Xero Payroll including:
- Barrister Chambers;
- GP & Dental practices;
- Automobile centres;
- Chartered Accountants – their staff and clients;
- Financial consultants;
- Marketing companies;
- Software engineers;
- Health food outlets;
- Building contractors;
- TV production companies;
- Training providers; etc.
All the data migration services are provided by Xero Migration Certified ICAEW Chartered Accountants with Raj Grover as
the lead consultant. Raj has over 25 years of auditing, accounting and payroll experience; he has also acted as a business mentor on behalf of the Prince's Trust.