Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors are HMRC Authorised Tax Agents.
We offer a range of choices at a fixed monthly fee; we make available the most up-to-date copy of the latest cloud accounting software including Xero, Sage and FreeAgent. Mobile phone apps are also provided for you to upload receipts on the go, we do the rest including:
1. Publish the receipt to the appointed cloud accounting software;
2. Prepare your VAT return;
3. Prepare your Annual Accounts;
4. Submit your Annual Accounts to Companies House and HMRC;
5. Complete the required tax returns and submit to HMRC;
6. Advise you of the VAT and tax payable well in advance of the deadline;
7. If you have staff, process the payroll, submit RTI reports to HMRC and email payslip to your employees.
All you do is:
1. Send information to us via the web or mobile app;
2. Pay our fixed monthly fee by direct debit;
3. Concentrate on running you business without worrying about appointing bookkeepers or about your bookkeeping being up-to-date.
Please call us on 020 8567 7733 for a personalised quote; fees start at £100 per month.
We are Xero Accredited Advisors and can help with Xero set-up and support; we can also provide in-house, remote and classroom Xero Accounts and MTD training.
We can install the Sage software and provide expert training to your staff. Training can be provided on-site at your offices or at our offices in Hanwell, near Ealing.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a fundamental change to the UK tax system in a generation; it affects how UK businesses maintain their accounting records and file their VAT returns.
From 1 April 2019 all businesses with turnover above the VAT registration threshold are required to:
1. Maintain their accounting records DIGITALLY in an accounting software.
2. Submit their VAT Rteurns to HMRC online using compatible software - HMRC's portal is no longer available from 1 April 2019.
Businesses which do not maintain digital accouting records or submit their VAT Return to HMRC digitally will face financial penalties.
Software such as Xero Accounts and Sage Business Cloud are MTD ready and use of these software will ensure that a business is MTD compliant.
Please contact us on 020 8567 7733 in order to discuss how we may assist you and your business.
Our offices are based in Hanwell, west London (near Ealing Broadway) :
173 Uxbridge Road
London W7 3TH
Tel : 020 8567 7733
The nearest underground station is Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line); the offices are services by a number of bus routes including buses E3, E8, 92, 195, 207, 282, 427, 483 and 607. There is also a large public car park located immediately opposite our offices.
Our mission is to provide a personal and comprehensive service to ALL our clients at a transparent fixed fee; our range of services include :
Our team includes qualified Chartered Accountants who have over 25 years of accountancy and taxation experience. We are proud to be a member firm of the prestigious Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a fundamental change to the UK tax system in over a generation; it will affect how UK businesses maintain their accounting records.
Our offices are located at 173 Uxbridge Road, Hanwell, Ealing, West London W7 3TH. Tel: 020 8567 7733
We are able to provide a professional and personal service to west London and Middlesex clients including Acton, Ealing, Greenford, Perivale, Northfields, Chiswick, Kew, Richmond, Kingston, Hounslow, Feltham, Southall, Hayes, Harlington, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Sudbury, Harrow, Wembley, Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush, White City, west Ealing, Ealing Broadway, Denham, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading.
Grover & Co.
and Registered Auditors
173 Uxbridge Road
Tel: 020 8567 7733
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment please contact us:
Tel: 020 8567 7733
Alternatively, please use our contact form.