Grover & Co. Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors are HMRC Authorised Tax Agents.
The workshop will be presented by an experienced ICAEW Chartered Accountant and will cover:
1. Whether sole trader, partnership or limited company is a better option;
2. When and how to register your business;
3. Choice of business year-end accounting date;
4. Types of accounting records required and advice on accounts software;
5. Expenses that you can and can't deduct against your income;
6. Directors' reponsibilities;
7. Employing staff and keeping proper PAYE records;
8. What is and isn't VATable;
9. When and how to register your business for VAT;
10. Penalties if you get it wrong.
Attendance on the Business Start-up Workshop is FREE; however, due to limited availability, places on the workshop must be pre-booked. Please contact us on 020 8567 7733 or email us your contact details.
The workshop will also be useful to those who have recently started their business.
Read HMRC's Guide on Starting Your Own Business
Our mission is to provide a personal and comprehensive service to ALL our clients at a transparent fixed fee; our range of services include :
Our team includes qualified Chartered Accountants who have over 25 years of accountancy and taxation experience. We are proud to be a member firm of the prestigious Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our offices are located at 173 Uxbridge Road, Hanwell, Ealing, West London W7 3TH. Tel: 020 8567 7733
We are able to provide a professional and personal service to west London and Middlesex clients including Acton, Ealing, Greenford, Perivale, Northfields, Chiswick, Kew, Richmond, Kingston, Hounslow, Feltham, Southall, Hayes, Harlington, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Sudbury, Harrow, Wembley, Hammersmith, Shepherd's Bush, White City, west Ealing, Ealing Broadway, Denham, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading.
Grover & Co.
and Registered Auditors
173 Uxbridge Road
Tel: 020 8567 7733
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment please contact us:
Tel: 020 8567 7733
Alternatively, please use our contact form.